Lace

Aha, some more lace! Yay. This time, in pants form. I love these so much, and I was going to wear these for the holiday and then didnt at the last minute. Gah. So how did you guys like my new boyfriend? He knows just how to capture my vibe. :P
Photobucket
Tell me where I got the inspiration for the picture below, m'kay? Get it right and Ill give you, as Tavi says, "Blogger Points." Hint: the pose doesnt really match the picture Im thinking of, specifically, so its more the essence of the thing, instead of the thing itself. Got it?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Finally I got my boots back from the shoe repair man. I love the leather of them, and told the man specifically not to shine them. I like the rustic look. Thats just me.
Photobucket

Went to Borders armed with many many giftcards. I saw the Olsen's book Influence and skimmed through it. It was good but my mom thought it was a bit much, and truthfully didnt buy it cause I think what was making me look at it was the "hype". But, I did come back with some books that Im really into. Will share later.

pants- vintage
shirt- mom's
boots- vintage
belt- aunt's
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment