For Those Of You Who "Lurk" Why Dont You Break Through The Barrier And Comment, Already?

So here is the lace. I put this outfit on for a bit of lounging about the house and it was so comfy. I had never worn this sweater before (it was my cousin's) so it was a bit of an experiment. I thought it was itchy, but truthfully its not, just super duper warm.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
No shoes yet again, but hey, I was lounging about today. Dont shoot me.
Is it just me, or is House the singularly sinfully one of the greatest shows on television right now? Seriously. I can not get enough. Though, I like the newest seasons better than the older seasons, basically because I cant stand his first team. The new one is much more dynamic. I guess Im just rambling on about something that all of you dont give a hoot about.
Photobucket
I wanna know, how long does it take you guys to load my blog? Im working on trying to make the pictures smaller, is it helping? Do you just not care? Tell me!

Also, I wanna address something thats made me smile lately. Ive gotten 2 (yeah, thats right, 2, in the entire existence of my blog) anonymous commentators! Both times they have made me laugh out loud. One time, a person said "Bad outfit" which really made me giggle. Another time they informed me that the reason why my lace was looking lacey is because "it is lace" ! So, I just wanna say, I really love your comments and keep them coming! If you have any critcism and are afraid to voice it, please by all means, choose "anonymous" when posting. And to all of you who read this and dont comment, by god just COMMENT anyway! Think about it. Twice.

Okay, Im really done this time.

leggings- H&M
blue shirt- H&M (dyed by me)
sweater- cousin's
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment