White Hot

I don't know exactly what happened to me, but I've been wearing a lot of extremely straight forward pieces as of late-- no vibrant vintage maxi skirts or sequined jackets in sight. Rather, I've aimed comfort more than anything else, and have been living in basic black jeans with other pieces that simultaneously lack color but are rich in texture, such as this vegan leather white top (it's jersey in the back).  I've also been sticking to flats pretty steadily; these hologram Miista brogues remind me of Snowdon beetles in the best way possible. Can't believe it's already the middle of January. Hope everyone's years are off to a good start.
 photo IMG_45737_zpsd460d66c.jpg photo IMG_4541h_zpseb48a418.jpg
 photo IMG_46405_zpsa62c0038.jpg photo IMG_45847_zpscddce45f.jpg photo foot_zpsd4b3e31d.jpg
xo
Olivaceous vegan leather and white jersey top, Miista hologram lace up brogues, Madewell high rise jeans, vintage lady bug necklace, Michael Kors runway watch

0 comments:

Post a Comment