Leather and Sneakers

I never thought I'd live to see the day where I'd be wearing running shoes to do anything other than running.  Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against fitness wear, I'm just not generally a sport-y person. Sure, I played competitive volleyball in middle school, but that was a great many moons (and high school theatre competitions) ago. I've worn this outfit more than four times in the last month. If ever there was a uniform, this is it, although perhaps sans this leather clutch converted to a beanie (my aunt let me borrow it as sort of a joke more than anything else). I think the leather tee and denim is casual without being too laid back.
 photo bunnybare_zpsd4834148.jpg photo bunnyearsfilt_zps8e0ae659.jpg photo 24847e5b-613f-46e5-bea5-8281822292a7_zps1a648a77.jpg photo bunnyunsharpened_zpsfdda62a6.jpg photo bunnsds_zps1fceb681.jpg
American Apparel leather tee, Sjodin leather and silver necklace, Madewell jeans, Nike 5.0 running shoes, handmade woven leather hat

0 comments:

Post a Comment