The Kimono

Where to start with this 70s kimono...... Um..... I almost can't comprehend I own it. Hands down in the top 5 pieces of my wardrobe. I don't think words can suffice. The blue lining in the sleeves is amazing... the structural print incredible, its in perfect condition. Really, one of a kind. Thank you, Urban Outfitters vintage online.

This lace camisole top I bought at the Fairfax Flea market several months ago. Last time I wore it was at FYF, so this is its second debut. It's oversized, but I love it that way, kind of allows you to wear only a bra underneath and get away with it. Oh, and how awesome are these Marni at H&M platforms? They are in exactly the same 70s theme as these JBrand bell jeans and leather cross-body bag. I decided to join the H&M/Marni craze last Thursday with my best friend (first collaboration opening I've ever been to) and it was a lot of fun. Went away with exactly what I went there fore. Perfect.
IMG_9666IMG_9765IMG_9822IMG_9826IMG_9769IMG_9841
Also, thanks to Jackie's Nails on Fairfax for my manicure! Exactly what the doctor ordered on Saturday after I took the SAT for the first time. By the way, things are moving forward for my plans this summer and I can't be more excited. Life is really interesting right now.

xox

Vintage 70s kimono from Urban Outfitters Vintage, vintage camisole, JBrand wide leg jeans, Marni at H&M platforms, vintage leather bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment