Sweet as Candy

If you haven't been lusting over all things metal capped since Louis Vuitton strutted these to-die-for numbers down the runway, well, there might be something wrong with you. No really, if I were you I would get myself to a doctor asap, it could be serious. For everyone else, adding a pair of these bad boys has got to be at the very top of your to do list, just above anything else. Everytime I open Vogue Magazine and see the LV Spring campaign gracing the pages I instantly crave chocolate covered sundaes and shoes, not to mention the bags cant help myself!








"But I can't afford LV heels" I hear you cry ( I have very good hearing), no worries, I have been around the shops in sliema well enough to know where you can find budget friendly heels that will spice up your wardrobe instantly.
Eur 39.95


Eur 39.95


Eur 79.95


Eur 59.95
Eur 89.95

All the above budget friendly shoes are available at Zara head down to Sliema, they are open all weekend including Sunday, you can add a little bit of LV in your life without having to break the bank..Happy shoe shopping :)

Love & Fashion,
Gayle xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment