Geek Chic

I have been mega busy lately organising shoots and inbetween all the stress I managed to fit in a shoot for myself, this is just a teaser. Keep checking, I will upload the rest in the next coming week :)


As most of you know, I am addicted to blazers, the structure and the versatility of them is infinite you can just throw them on anything and they make you look put together instantly. Here I have put together an outfit that I would normally wear out and about or for meetings I called it Geek Chic because of my fav black nerdy specs which btw I love.


<><><><><><><><><><><><>


<><><><><><><><><><><><>









<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Zara High Collared Shirt
Topshop Top
Debenhams Blazer
Miss Selfridge Fuschia Skinny Jeans
Balenciaga Giant City Bag
BCBG platform pumps

Stay tuned for my next outfit post.

Love & Fashion,
Gayle xx

Photos by Stefan Vella Visit his page here

0 comments:

Post a Comment