Candy Stripes

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I am in love with this outfit, not because of any particular belief that I am a genius at outfit making, but because of the colors. White and red, so simple. It's like all of February (in theory) in an outfit. Unfortunately, I didn't get these photos up in time for the end of February, but early March is just as good.


The silver bow is actually a pin which I pulled through a velvet choker I had lying around. Then I acted like it was a real live bow tie and strung it around my neck under the white collar. I will admit I was pretty proud of myself for this one, you'd have to know that I am not handy/DIY oriented whatsoever, so this was a particular accomplishment.

Vintage red pinstripe shirt, white leather Shakuhachi shorts, vintage silver bow pin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment