Detail of the Day: Penelope and Coco Brogues

IMG_8582IMG_8569
Decided to do a new feature on the blog called Detail of the Day. As people pretty much say, it's all in the details, and I think outfit posts sometimes don't get it all.

For the first spotlight, I chose these amazing studded brogues that Penelope and Coco sent over a couple of weeks ago. These shoes are the quintessential pair of flats you can wear anywhere, anytime. I know I'll be so sad when I wear these babies out, which is why I've vowed not to wear them to school (the shoe graveyard) and only for really special occasions. The studded detailing is flawless. In regards to the brand, Penelope and Coco continuously churns outphenomenal pairs of footwear. I particularly have my eye on their new spring wedge the Quincy. You can read more about Penelope and Coco here and shop it here.
IMG_8572

0 comments:

Post a Comment