Graffiti & Polka Dots

Here's another outfit post as promised, this outfit is all about experimenting with colour and patterns. One of my favorite trends this season is mixing patterns together, the lacey green pattern of the bowtie mixed with the black and white polka dot blazer infused with a touch of neon makes the outfit fun and lively.  As you can see I am not afraid to mix and match colours and patterns together, fashion is all about experimenting and being yourself and I think I was in a very good mood that day, trying to ignore the cold wind on my face :)



 
Blazer - Zara
Bowtie - DIY
Black Shirt - Zara
Neon Fuschia Belt - ASOS
Yellow Bag - Furla
Jeans - Gap 1969
Shoes - Ebay Outlet








Photos were taken by Stefan Vella, like his page here.

More outfit posts coming your way!

Love & Fashion,
Gayle xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment