Im Fat, But Youre Ugly and I Can Lose Weight

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I heard that [title] above and it made me laugh and half cry at the same time. It's funny in a nah na nah na nah kinda way, but sort of mean, too. Gosh. Its a difficult world out there.

This after school I broke my health work thing, (Im vowing only to drink water and eat healthy, cause Im gearing up for my athletic season this year, and Im going to the gym everyday and what not), and went to the golden arches (McDonalds for those of you who live on Mars). I got fries and a rootbeer, *GASP* THE SCANDAL!!!! Anyway. Did you know that Mcdonalds used to use their left over meat cooking oil and THAT is what they fried their french fries in to give them that special taste? But then a bunch of vegetarians retalliated and now they just inject the fries with fake meat flavorings. So much better.

Can I get that last sentence drizzled with sarcasm flavorings please? Thanks.

On my editing site they have an option called ZOMBIFY (in lieu of halloween etc.) and I finally tried it out today! Behold the masterpiece that is my zombie edited persona.
Photobucket
cashmere sweater- vintage
shorts- vintage
tights- target
shoes- converse
belt (taken out of coat)- vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment