No, Buddy, Youre Not a Cotton-Headed Ninny-Muggins, Youre Just Special

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I went to the Goodwill on Sunday and found this delicious candy-coated brightly colored clown type sweater, and I really think that the gods made it for me, and only me.
Except, that it was $40 dollars, and I knew my mom wasnt going to dish out that kinda money for a sweater that was going to be worn only a few times.
We go to the counter, where my mom has a buddy, and he tells us that it was on sale last week for half off, and we missed it. So he calls the manager forward, and the stupid lady gave us 10 dollars off! EVEN THOUGH IT WOULDVE NEVER BEEN BOUGHT AND IT PROBABLY WAS GOING TO BE SHIPPED OFF TO VIETNAM IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS! She was lucky that a style blogger walked through that very door, cause NO ONE would have seen it for what it really was, except me, (and maybe you, too....maybe.)

Okay. Rant-type yelling-shenanigans over. Cheer me up by telling me what movie this post's title came from.

Anyway. I imagine wearing it during the holidays around with all the chrismas trees, and cozy nights, especially around my cousin, cause she just suddenly realized her appreciation for all things vintage, and I know she's just going to love it. Maybe Ill let her wear it too. So long story short, its incredibly comfy, bright, heavy (I mean look at all those beads!) and perfect for the Stylish Wanderer.

Note, pictures not edited (except for the one below the one below), because, its really, that, bright. its really form flattering and looks amazing on, (especially when youre not posing for pictures and trying to cover your face at the same time. Im just saying. Putting your hand up to your head kinda gets rid of the whole picture, if you understand. But, internet safety and all.)

No. I did not wear this to school today though. I took the pictures last sunday. Thats all.

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment