No, I didnt Guest Model at the Maison Martin Margiela, They Asked, But I Was Too Expensive

The MMM (Im shortening it for lack of propriety, no, actually, cause I dont want to have to write out Maison Martin Margiela the whole post. Deal), show really spoke to me. Not because I like the look of really really pale hiper-ly skinny legs, cause there was a plus size in that, or barely any inspirational clothing, but because, TADA: they hid their faces! Remind you of anyone? (Total Craig Ferguson moment there. My apologies.) Im totally feeling the whole mysterious aspect of it all. And I gotta say, Im loving it.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Remember this photo? Yeah. Thats all Im saying.

Anyway, Im also apologizing for lack of outfit posts in, (2-3?), days. This blog around I promised to have more than any regular dose of normal outfit posts, and I swear to you itll be happening. School has been really busy, but hopefully youll see a guest star appearance, in the next few days, of my friend, as soons as I get the okay from her. Lately, though, Ive just been crushing on these shoes. Can I say more?
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment