Enchanted

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Today's outfit post is actually posted on the day I wore the outfit! Today I dont really have much to say.... except...I dont know. You readers are awesome. I kinda expected some hate comments about the shoes I dissed before this post, but you actually all greed with me! Hehe. Blogger in common-ness. Fun.

Oh! I went to the doctor today, cause Ive had a sore throat for a week now! I might have had strep throat but I dont! I think style bloggers are blessed by God, thats why we dont get sick...or maybe not.

You know, Im not really making sense today. Just ignore me and praise or hate my outfit.
red vest- dries van noten
blazer- A.F. Vandervorst
jeans- UO
shirt- ?
copper bracelet- Montana
Bangle- vintage
watch- vintage
PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment