On That Midnight Train To Georgia

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Ive been incredibly lame, lately, with posting. My apologies.
On saturday I had this major Volleyball work out thing that I absolutely hated, and didnt go back Sunday (it was a two-day work out/camp) because it was so awful. Oh, and because I was completely and utterly sore from the day before. Haha. Note to self, do not do the equivalent of one school day (8 hours) of intense physical work if running for about ten seconds makes you tired.

I want to thank all of you for being so awesome and sharing what your thoughts on blogging is about. You guys all really made sense, and if you were a bible seller, telling me why to convert to christianity, Id probably sign up right away, cause you guys are so convincing.

These pictures were taken in the wee hours of the morning, during which you were probably slumbering peacefully, dreaming of Gucci. Im just saying. My mom told me a story how her sister bought the same blazer as the one I have on, and she wore it everywhere. It was that. versatile. So her sister bought the one Im wearing right now, for my mom, and here we have it. The world goes 'round.

Stay tuned for DIY!

pants- ?
shirt- ebay
jacket- a.f. vandervorst
shoes-converse
scarf-vintage
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment