Wombat, I Get The Head, You Get the Rest

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So today was pretty un-eventful.. like yesterday. Except, Tavi and I are in a disagreement about what blogging is for and who you blog for.

So riddle me this: Who do you blog for? You? Readers? Your pet chicken? Think about it. Twice.
I mainly blog for myself, to get all my ideas out there, and then for people to read them and to agree or disagree, the same goes for my outfits. I dont live in a very stylish city, so most of my outfits are lost on my town folks, thats why I post them for many people to see. Also Im incredibly inspired by you bloggers, and what you wear, so Im also here for the community. Truth is, im entirely shallow (from Tavi's perspective I guess), and actually, if nobody read my blog or commented I probably wouldnt be here writing these words right now. But good thing you do. I just want you to know, I love all of you for it.

Lovely Sussanah-Cole (who is probably the nicest person out there, like, evah) wrote a post about this recently. Check it out.

My converse Im wearing are these new super sleek versions of the regular old converse. I especially love the geekchic feel of them. I got them in this cream color, and a black one.

For those of you wondering. I use a Casio Exilim camera for my photos.


blue shirt- vintage
gray shirt- h&m
jeans- gap
bag- mbymj
shoes-converse
socks (haha)- nike
necklace-vintage

songs (of note) listened to while writing this: Bad Bad Leroy Brown by Jim Croce and The Long and Winding Road [Which I can play on the piano thank you very much] by The Beatles
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment