The Dark Side




This year Milan & Paris Fashion Week have been my favourites, designers have exhibited collections for Fall/Winter 2012 that have left me lost for words. I am usually a very colourful person I always love that pop of colour in every outfit and would never be caught dead wearing black on black, but after seeing what Milan & Paris has to offer I think I might be crossing to the dark side, and I love it!

Gothic is one of my favourite trends for fall 2012, this time leather, black lace material appear more darker with beads detail and sparkling crystals, thigh high boots, transparent fashion and cape like vampire, thicken the gothic atmosphere in the fashion shows. Makeup has gone darker with dark lips, nude eyes and a pale face, studs,crosses, spikes and all things nice, that’s what Glam Goth is made of!

Have a look at some of my desired pieces from the runways..











You can find your inner Goth by adding dark shades to your outfits such as burgundy, which is the most coveted colour for F/W 2012, black on black, mix leather and lace for a powerful look, accessorize your outfit with studs or crosses and have fun with it!

Shop all your favorites at ASOS, just click on the banner (top right on my blog) 

Always have fun with clothes and don’t be afraid to mix materials & patterns together, when in doubt ask me, I love hearing from you.

Are you ready to cross over to the dark side???

Love & Fashion,
Gayle xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment