Hollywood Land

I love Los Angeles for the little townhouses like this which I can photograph in front of and pretend I am coming home from a date with a guy who picked me up in his Ford Thunderbird and took me for a cruise down Main Street before we ended up at a diner with big red booths and a milkshake made for two. Well, at least I experienced the latter half of that fantasy on Saturday night. Senior year is killer.Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is another Edinburgh dress that was three feet too long and large before I had it cut down and shortened. I love it- it's the perfect oversized baby doll. And honestly? I hate paisley but for some reason I am a huge fan of this print. Maybe it's the allure of being European born? 
Nah. I just like the silky purples and oranges. The heavy-duty metal zipper down the back is also supreme.

Vintage paisley dress, Moschino Cheap and Chic heels, The Stylish Wanderer x Mr. Kate "Le Cadeau" bow ring, Pamela Love spike ring, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, MAC lipstick in Chili, OPI nail polish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment