Dress Up

I don't normally post photos taken this late in the day but I figured since I was going to a party in Bel Air dark photos would only be appropriate. The whole point of the party was to dress up and pull out all your velvet/pearls from your closet that goes unworn. I donned myself in this sequin dress I bought two years ago; in high school I was always buying dresses for parties I wasn't even going to. It was a bit of a wishful thinking type thing, but look, at least I'm wearing it now. This kimono is metallic threaded silk from the 1920s and the lining is totally shredded but it's incredible to wear. 
 photo party_zps1e345137.jpg photo parrty7_zpsebd2426c.jpg photo party6_zps5b1ebd7a.jpg photo party77_zpse8f6da8d.jpg
 photo party9_zps547cfbf8.jpg photo part5_zpsfe486d29.jpg
6 Shore Road sequin dress (similar here), Joe's Jeans stacked sandals, vintage silk kimono and sterling silver ring, American Apparel nail polish in Lopez Canyon, Michael Kors watch

0 comments:

Post a Comment