Off to Bella Italia

Ok, for those of you who don't know me much, I am an organised freak-a-zoid, I enjoy making lists and organize anything and everything.I'm a big perfectionist and I wouldn't be a happy bunny if I had to forget anything back home when I'm abroad.  

My hubby surprised me last week and told me that we are having a well deserved break in Pisa for 4 days, leaving this weekend on Saturday. Of course, first thing that came to mind was shops, shops, shops so I was quite ecstatic knowing that I will have a day of shopping to myself in Florence. 

I have it all under control from LuisaviaRoma, Gucci Museum, Prada and Chanel..Oh yes, I never miss a beat! So, today I started organizing my outfits and made sure I take everything with me, at the moment temperature is around 10 degrees there so I get to wear my fur gilet/stole, gloves, scarves and hats to my hearts content.

Here are a few pictures of my outfits:




Do you think I packed enough for 4 days?

Watch this space for outfit posts from Pisa / Florence.

Love & Fashion,
G xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment