Pearl

IMG_3586IMG_3671IMG_3606IMG_3646IMG_3576IMG_3622
I had seen this beautiful linen/lace dress by Cameo on some site a while back, however I failed to purchase one before they sold out. That's why it was so particularly lovely when Letty over at La Dama offered to send this baby over. Boy was the wait worthwhile! Not only is linen my favorite fabric (it is) but the lace on this is superior to all others I have experienced. I may or may not never want to take this off. I can already feel the other summer dresses in my wardrobe getting jealous. I envision clear blue days and soft summer nights in this beauty. Have I sufficiently communicated my love for this dress now? Good.

Cameo Sahara dress in Oyster (courtesy of La Dama), Mr. Kate Kaila ring, Chanel nail polish in Dragon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment