Luck Be A Lady

IMG_0787
IMG_0746
IMG_0856IMG_0804
IMG_0847IMG_0957
Wearing this made me feel like a dancer in New York City on her day off. I definitely think I will have to repeat this outfit, and there's no shame in that. The colors represented here all work beautifully together. Also, I've declared that maxi dresses and skirts are my new path. They're all I want to wear for summer. Heck, my prom dress is even maxi in length. Wait... Prom? Going with my friend Anna. But that's not why I mention it, I mention it because it's already May. Basically this year is over. Then it will be summer. And then I will be a senior. What?

American Apparel accordion skirt, Free People leopard crop tank, Urban Outfitters scarf, Moschino leather heels, vintage brass armor belt, Mr. Kate Kaila ring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment