SURPRISE SURPRISE


So, yesterday I landed in Athens at 8pm after a 2 hour flight from Malta. Once I arrived, did my usual ritual,I immediately had to find a Wifi spot to check up on my emails and my social media accounts to see what I have missed...Yes I am that much dedicated to my followers! 

To my surprise I found an email from Lisa Klopp, she is the Fashion Coordinator from Digital Stylist Network in New York informing me that she has been following me and my blog for sometime and saw my latest fashion shoot that I styled - Como Una Virgen. Herself, together with her team decided to feature one of the photos on their newsletter alongside editorials from Harpers Bazaar, Vogue, Grazia France, UK Marie Claire, Vanity Fair and Balenciaga F/W Campaign ... I fainted! These are her words "Gayle! We love it!" ... then I fainted again! 

You can view all of this by clicking HERE.  To stay updated sign up to their newsletter at Digital Stylist Network.

They also have a Pinterest account, were you can also find the featured shot pinned on their Mark Curtis board.

It wouldn't have been a success without a great team, so thank you guys:

Photography - Karl Cutajar
Makeup - Gabrielle Zammit Grungo at Beauty by Gaby
Hair - Matthew Galea at Michael and Guy 
Fashion Designer - Ritienne Zammit
Model - Kristen Buhagiar at SO Management

0 comments:

Post a Comment