Cotton Candy

I wore this outfit to work a couple days ago, minus the heels because I really can't walk up all those flights of stairs at American Apparel's headquarters without possibly falling down/crashing. But aren't the heels amazing? I bought them second hand from a woman who seriously has amazing taste in footwear. They're suede, and the delicate pink ribbon basically makes it the ultimate feminine heel. 
This silver cuff was a gift from the owner over at Punky Bunny Designs, who kindly said I could customize any inscription I wanted onto its face. I chose the quote "Ultimately the mystery box is all of us" from one of my favorite TEDTalks by J.J. Abrams. It's a reminder of everything I believe in in terms of the film industry and the type of media I want to create.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment