Bandana Print

Two-pieces are probably my favorite fashion conceit because they require the most limited amount of effort with high yield results. The set that I'm wearing is a new favorite mostly because I rarely wear this print and the jersey fabric is durable enough to throw in a suitcase and pull out at a moments notice while still having it look great/not wrinkled. I took these photos when I picked up my two best friends at the Portland International Airport. PDX is one of the most beautiful airports in the world and it amazes me all the memories I've had in it/because of it over all these years. How is it I feel like I just moved back from Oregon and now I'm starting college?!

 
 
Illustrated People Bandana print crop top and pencil skirt, Topshop shrunken leather jacket, Zara heels, MAC lipstick in Chili

0 comments:

Post a Comment