Fiesta!

 
 Confession: I've developed quite the infatuation with mexican embroidered dresses and blouses. Of course, I've seen them for years in countless vintage stores and thrift racks but I finally began to pay attention this summer. I picked up these four crop tops about a week ago and thought they'd be the perfect way to share my new obsession with you guys. I've re-opened my online store and will be selling vintage over the next couple months. These pieces are one of a kind so be sure to buy them before someone else does!

I love the idea of the dresses sewed into crop tops; I think they're the perfect amount of breeziness and fun.
 
I decided to embrace the designs in the top and wore it with a mirrored skirt from Shareen Vintage, Zara heels, and a vintage leather belt.

You can purchase them at my online store here.
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment