MAKE A STATEMENT

Non-stop I'm always updating you the very latest trends and this time is no exception. You are really going to be making a statement with this fashion accessory. 

As a stylist I recommend to invest in accessories to complete an outfit, I say this too many times....please, please, please DO NOT match shoes, handbags, earrings, lipstick, rings, bracelets and necklaces together, leave that for the 2 year old that is playing dress up at home with her friends. And, don't overload your outfit with accessories either, if you are in doubt remove an item or two. 

I always tell my clients to buy belts, cinching in the waist is often a statement piece of its own and makes you look thinner than you actually are. A bold belt can truly reinvent a vintage dress, add style to a simple skirt or even turn a swimsuit into day wear (yes I have tried it myself). So this season my motto for belts is Go Big or Go Home!

Take a look at how our favorite designer Vera Wang and models style theirs..





Because I love my readers so much, I took the liberty to check out my favorite online shops to see if they are keeping up with the latest craze.

These are my favorites..

River Island - Gold Tone Chunky Belt / River Island - Peplum Belt / ASOS - Metal Gold Belt  / ASOS - Box Chain Gold Belt / ASOS - Full Metal Belt   

0 comments:

Post a Comment