Beauty Post

I get a lot of questions asking what sort of beauty regemin I have, and although it's pretty informal, (honestly, I barely brush my hair in the morning), I do have a couple favorite products that make doing so little turn out to be so much... at least in my case. 
My family has been using Aveda since I was little, and although I've tried dabbling in other haircare products over the years, time and time again I've found myself returning to the one line I love. The shampure products not only smell amazing but work wonders. It's Aveda's basic all-hair type shampoo/conditioner and it's honestly the best... although they do have other amazing lines for color treated, curly or thicker manes. I also am a huge believer in the Damage Control spray. It's amazing for detangling right after you get out of the shower. For those of you in Los Angeles go visit the Aveda at the Beverly Center and ask for Ron-- he'll completely hook you up and help you out.
Aveda Botanical Kinetics purifying gel cleanser is great for washing your face at night before you go to bed. I use this Caudalie instant foaming cleanser  when I wake up and when I go to bed; it's the perfect quick rinse that feels amazing and smells so clean. I first bought Caudalie's beauty elixir five years ago and have loved the product ever since. It instantly refreshes you throughout the day. 
 Nars 'Pure Radiant' Tinted Moisturizer, Stila one step cheek rouge, Chanel Velvet Luminous Lipstick in La CalineLaura Mercier "Radiance" primerUrban Decay eyeshadow primer, Tarte LipSurgance matte stain in HopeL'Occitane Fleur Cherie hand cream.

I basically carry the above products with me everywhere I go. Nars' moisturizer is BB Cream without the silly name and in my opinion the best one on the market. I use Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer to keep my eyeshadow on all day long, otherwise it'd be gone before lunch! Laura Mercier's primer is the perfect illuminating touch for cheeks/overall face and I am completely devoted to the Tarte lip stain-- it's a perfect natural tint. For a more dressed up look I opt for Chanel lipstick; it's a splurge but ultimately makes me feel so feminine and lovely that it's worth it.

xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment