THE VISOR


Are you ready and all prepped up for the hot summer Malta has to offer? Want a quick wardrobe update? How about a visor? I can hear you all the way from here saying 'Oh that's so 80's' - Yeah well, I say they are making a huge come back and I like it,I intend to have one in every colour.


visors,high fashion,fashion,trends,pvc,plastic

Visors are all over summer editorials, these aren't your mum's tennis visors, they are playful and sometimes in exaggerated versions. What I love about them is that there are several versions that are totally wearable for the real woman. Just throw on your favorite with a swimsuit and head to the beach, or else, like yours truly will definitely do, wear them out and about during the day (later will post an outfit post how I styled mine)



If you are tempted to purchase a coloured visor go for a coral colour, it is gorgeous on most women's skin tone.

Don't be afraid to experiment and wear hats/visors for summer they update your outfit and are not only for the beach, plus they are incredibly chic if styled right.






I found VISA friendly visors at RIVER ISLAND | CLUB MONACO | SEAFOLLY | BLOOMINGDALES and not so wallet friendly ones at LN-CC | NORDSTROM | LUISAVIAROMA

Make sure to turn heads wherever you go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment