Give me Fourrure

I have been watching Paris Fashion Week closely enough to say that this is by far my most coveted collection. Most of you know that I am a sucker for Fur (or a good quality faux fur) not the road kill type - that I will never be caught dead wearing.



Miu Miu’s Spring 2013 collection blew my mind. Miuccia took lady like style and abolished it with unexpected materials and accents.


Shiny, almost plastic materials on elegant coats and skirts paired up with exquisite tie dye bright coloured furs with unregulated striped sections of black, styled casually over the shoulders gave the outfits a luxury couture feel. Not forgetting the beautiful cracked leather court shoes and the supple green leather gloves. UH – mazeballs!




Miuccia Prada herself describes the collection by saying -  "It's about elegance, not elegance. Couture, not couture. Tailoring, not tailoring” 
GO M!


Love & Fashion,
G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment