Mod About Stripes


Hey,

I'm back with another Fashion Vlog with Steven Vella | photography.

I am crazy over monochrome and stripes at the moment so obviously when I saw this baby hanging at River Island I had to have it. Stripes is where it's at this year!

I chose to keep the outfit simple and chic, just added a punch of colour in my court shoes which I adore by the way because they are so versatile - you can view how I wore them at Runway Malta . Yes girls, red shoes are an investment it's one of those colours that is compatible with almost all other colours so you are getting your money's worth, plus you add a little sass to your outfit. And if you click your heels 3 times you will be transported to a magical place - hey if Dorothy can do it!   

Are you ready for this??



Hat - Nasty Gal
Shirt & Blazer - Zara
Necklace - Monsoon
Trousers - River Island
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Proenza Schouler 

Love & Fashion,
G x

0 comments:

Post a Comment