What is STYLE?




What is the first thing that comes to mind when someone mentions the word style?

You might be asking yourself what is she on about this time?, what does style mean to you? Some might say Style for me is keeping up to date with what’s in fashion at the moment,I hate to break it to you but style is more than that, it’s a lifestyle!

Whenever the term ‘style’ is used, it most commonly refers to ones’s fashion or outer appearance. Style is much more than your shoulder length haircut, fashionable coat, or your Choo’s. Style is in the things you surround yourself with.


style/stīl/

Noun:
A manner of doing something.
Verb:
Design or make in a particular form.




Style is Expression!





It’s the total combination of the way you dress, talk, move or do anything for that matter. Simply put, it’s how we express our inner being outwardly. This includes all of our thoughts, emotions, interests, and values. Everything on the outside is merely a reflection of what’s on the inside.



A lot of the people think that what I do is just help people upgrade their outer appearance. This is what they think of when they hear 'Stylist' or 'Image Consultant', and will come to me for a personal shopping session – wanting mainly to focus on fashion.

I firmly believe that fashion is just one part of your style.



Some of you might not know this about me but I first started out as a Interior stylist I love home decor and Im always on the look out for anything new at my favorite home decor shops I am surrounded with. Style is vast and should translate in anything you do including your home, I love looking to fashion for inspiration in the home, they definately go hand in hand!

Lately I was lucky enough to be approached by one of Malta’s top home décor magazines to be their décor stylist, I will be giving you more details very soon. Stay tuned!





Always be creative and express your individuality.





Love & Fashion,

Gayle xx








0 comments:

Post a Comment