Denim and More Denim

I think I've probably said this a thousand times, but I love denim. If I were to go into fashion I would either want to work at one of the Vogues or work for a denim company. I had the chance to get a glimpse of the world when I interned for Chip & Pepper in 8th grade, and although that feels like eons ago, I still count those weeks as some of the most valuable in my life. It gave me an appreciation for business, creativity and passion. There's nothing like seeing the inner cogs work in one your favorite companies. While I value certain brands like Mother, Siwy, Hudson, Genetic, Paige, (and more affordable ones like Madewell and American Apparel), I've come to the decision that my all time favorite denim brand is Current/Elliott (yes, they even beat out JBrand.) This decision was further confirmed when I happened to stumble upon their Spring 2012 lookbook. It's dreamy. I literally didn't dislike one look in here. Who ever styled/photographed/made-up these girls are the true geniuses of fashion. Everything seems effortless, which is exactly how ensembles should seem. Take a look.
014012008-1005041038032022017
Hey, Current/Elliott! I have three weeks free this winter, can I intern for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment