Partners in Crime (Camille + Stylish Wanderer)


Oh, no! We didnt steal anything. The only crime super sweet and fun Camille and I had was that we had an embarrassingly good time this lovely Sunday. It involved us taking pictures on Hawthorne while people bustled by, blog gossiping, eating brunch and some major vintage buying. Not to mention the creepy vintage man in Red Light on Hawthorne who was stalking us, as well as the funny man with two children at Goodwill trying on ridiculous mens shirts as Camille contemplated a vintage YSL gray button down and I wondered what the heck Tencel meant, (it was on the label of a shirt that I bought.)


^^^My mother took this picture of Camille taking a picture of me^^^

^^^Hideous yellow shirt that not only did Camille and I laugh at, but also the funny man and children aforementioned laughed at as well. :)

Wearing a vintage A. Gold E. peacoat jacket, american apparel disco pants, marc by marc jacobs navy heels and vintage black hat.

Camille's outfit.

Her Jil Sander heels (!!!) and Vena Cava tote (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I think I can safely say good times all around, plus really cool buys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment