Back to the Future



As we check style.com everyday for more Fashion Week Fall '09 coverage, let's take a step back to Fashion Week for Spring, a season which is right around the corner.

I had ignored Chloé for some time, telling myself that they were to high-priced for what they offered, i.e. nothing special. Then, when I picked up the latest Elle a few weeks ago and found the Everything is Illuminated spread, I did a double take on the fabulously metalic pink high-waisted trousers that the model was sporting. Chloé?!? It took me some time to actually go online and research the past collection, but Im glad I did.

I fell in love with the little brallettes and scalloped edges. Not to mention the cinched waists and pale nudes, olive greens, and dark shiny navys. The beautiful little bows and rolled slouchy shorts are definitely items I want to wear on a daily basis. Basically the whole collection was pure bliss, and I say bravo to the genius Hannah MacGibbon, Chloés new head designer.
I eagerly await their new collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment