Beauty Icons

Audrey Hepburn, Judy Garland, Gene Tierney, Ava Gardner, a concert attender, Rita Hayworth and Marianne Faithfull.

Google images and This Wheel is On Fire

Im with my friend and her little brother right now. He is the most hilarious person.... ever. He totally made my day while I was trying to deal with intense personal issues. All Hail Little Brothers! Heres a few quotes of his (he's eleven people):

RE: Guy in Seventeen with shirt off, "Wait! I have to count his packs."

RE: The Elle magazine with Jessica Alba on it, "Ooo, lets look at this magazine! Elite! Its thick."

"I think that girl has no hands."

(He just watched Quantum of Solace) "Im James Bond, I have blue eyes. Hair on my chin."

"Little brother, Im french." [WTF?!]

He puts these 3D glasses on and says

"I like these glasses, they make me look fancy. They make me look mysterious, mostly when I wear them like this." [He puts them sideways on his head]

He sees the picture above of Audrey Hepburn and says,

"I smoke pot. I have a stick in my mouth."

This is my favorite. He takes some headphones, and puts the little bud thing that you put in the iPod to connect to it, on a rock (yes, a plain old rocky rock) and says

"I listen to rock."

EDIT: NEW ONE TWO!

"I wish I had a fan like that. It could blow my sister away. [Sister gasps in horror] Then! She'd come back, and say... you blew me away."

RE: This Ralph Lauren Ad 09...

"I like planes. And hats. And silver."

There is probably more that he said, but these are the few I could remember. He'll be a regular comedian when he grows up. I predict in 4 years his parents will have to disconnect the phone because so many girls will be calling him at all hours of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment