Warpaint


I hadnt ever done a beauty post on this blog, or rather any blog, of mine. I thought it was about time. Ive always found beauty posts as sort of a break from the plain old clothes, runway and outfit posts and plus Ive always learned something about different items out there. Enjoy.

1. Ojon Revitalizing Mist: I love, love Ojon products. Its made from this special nut from a special tree in Central America. And Im serious, it smells amazing. I use the Ojon mist to make my hair smell heavenly of course, but also it acts sort of as a detangler and makes my hair incredibly soft.

2. Ojon Rub-Out Dry Cleanser: This is fantastic for those days when you either forgot or had no time to take a shower. It acts as a dry shampoo that you rub in and makes your hair appear cleaner, with no oils to show you just couldnt make it into the bath that morning. Love.

3. Rosebud Salve: Im serious. I love this stuff. I bought a little jar this past summer, but I went to Las Vegas and left it in the car and it melted. Thankfully, just recently I was able to rekindle the flame for this salve. I use it on my lips for a refresher, and it smells like roses. I think everyone out there owns it, and if you dont, you should.

4. Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain: Ive had this for a while now. I really cant recommend a better lip stain. Its soooo amazing, adding just the right amount of redness to your lips. I put it on and then add a slightly colored chapstick over it, for a full effect of pink.

5. Claudilié Beauty Elixir: This is magic in liquid form. I dont know what it does, exactly, but I do know you look completely beautiful after you spray it on your face and rub it in. Its amazing. If you were to ask me what item from my list to buy, THIS would be it.

6. L'Occitane Eue des 4 Reines (Fragrance of the 4 Queens): This was bought at the persuasion of my lovely readers. Thank you all for your help with my Rose perfume dillema. I just happened to be near a L'Occitane store and figured I buy my rose perfume at that time. Im happy I did. This is a lovely floral smell with a hint of rose. Really refreshing and elegant. (Dont worry, I bought a small vial of real rose oil for those day when I just want to smell like a bed of roses.)

7. Stila Smudge Pot in Bronze: I love this product. Its like an eyeliner and shadow all in one. I apply it with my finger and just place it on my lid and it creates such a beautiful smokey eye effect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment