Blue Orchid

Picked up this light blue striped knit at the Fairfax Flea Market and these oversized Levi's from Goodwill when I felt like I needed some more boyfriend jeans in my life. I actually found these babies in the men's section and have since envisioned ripping and sanding and tearing the denim up in a bevy of different ways. They're definitely still a work in progress; will show updates of their evolution, if you guys are interested. 
 photo sharpen2s_zps047d1d05.jpg photo striped6copys_zpsaae2d8d4.jpg photo striped1s_zps450dd610.jpg photo striped22s_zps9a85ed5f.jpg photo stripeds3_zpsec5817d6.jpg photo striped2s_zpsef4ff58d.jpg
I've always wanted an i.d. bracelet and really lucked out when Ettika offered to send me the pair. I decided to get my first and last initial to really go with the whole idea of identification. I think a lot of young adults--myself included--are just trying to figure out who they are, and what better way than to start with a bracelet (or two) that says your name?
 photo stripeds_zps46770d27.jpg
Vintage striped sweater (similar here), vintage thrifted Levi 501 jeans (similar here), Zara heels, Ettika i.d. bracelets, Essie nail polish in 'School of Hard Rocks', MAC red lipstick in 'So Chaud'

0 comments:

Post a Comment