Checkerboard

I wore this on Monday to my screenwriting class and to do work in the library. I got a quick chance to shoot these photos around campus with a friend from the film school and after I edited them in between writing essays and spec scripts. I am so swamped with homework I can hardly believe it, and even though I grappled with the whole debate "social life vs. homework"I think I'm learning that college is first and foremost about education, and the fact that I'm going to my dream school should count for something.
 photo m7_zpsbbbfb353.jpg photo m1_zps728e18c2.jpg photo m6_zps3fbf98b1.jpg
Michael Kors rose gold watchLo and Chlo spike friendship bracelet, Tiffany bracelet, antique wind up watch, and Mr. Kate ID bracelet

I've never been good at pairing one or two bracelets together, so the other day I thought: why not just throw everything on? So, lesson learned. When in doubt, wear it all.
 photo m2_zpsebf7478b.jpg
Topshop check dress (another good one here), American Apparel back seam tights, BP. black leather boots (the perfect black boots), Lauren by Ralph Lauren Tate mini leather bag, and Levi's denim jacket

Photography by Jack Flynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment