Hair Post

 
I did it! I finally took the plunge on Sunday and cut eight inches-- the most I've ever cut-- and couldn't be happier. I worked with super amazing (and perfectly bleach blond) Heather Rae at Hairroin Salon in Hollywood to come up with a style that was drastic enough to feel like a change but not too crazy considering I cut off my hair once and cried like a baby for three days after. After discussing exactly what I was comfortable with (and after I mustered up enough courage), Heather cut my hair in two different stages and then taught me how to maintain the style because I'm completely clueless when it comes to hair care. It was such a wonderful experience and now that I know everything will be OK I kind of want to experiment with color too. For now, here are some photos from the afternoon...
I asked for a messy layered look in addition to removing length and Heather more than delivered!
 photo IMG_2673_zps7eb021b9.jpg
I wore a vintage dress and Zara heels (similar here)
Thank you Heather Rae!
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment