DEBENHAMS | WAREHOUSE COLLABORATION

Urban.Young.Stylish and Affordable - This is what best describes one of my top favourite high street brand.

I was fortunate enough to be approached by Debenhams Malta to be part of their new brand -WAREHOUSE which hit their stores on November 1st.  Having had experience in front of the camera with videographer Steven Vella, together we created an edgy video that outlined this fab international brand, showcasing my favourite ensemble from their A/W 2013 collection. 



 I eagerly headed to take a look at this fantastic collection and picked out my favourite outfit, of course I had to choose prints - it wouldn't have been me if it didn't clash a little also.

I couldn't help myself but throw in a funny one..
Take a look at this awesome video and make sure to head down to Debenhams at Tigne Point they are now open on Sundays from 10.00 – 19.30.

0 comments:

Post a Comment