Walk Like a Man

null
null
null
null
null
I went to The Valley with my aunt to do some Christmas things and put on these Chip & Pepper boyfriend jeans. Ive owned them forever but still count them as one of my top 5 pairs of denim that I own. I added these converse to continue the androgynous, men meets women, school boy thing going and kinda liked how it felt. I've always been attracted to androgynous dressing, especially to things like this, but rarely have ever had the guts to pull it off. So I'm trying to in small doses. I also purchased a pair of overalls that I am so psyched to show you guys. Stay tuned.

Lately I have just wanted school to end and get on break. I need some time to decompress, everyone is becoming way too much for me to handle. So I guess I'm self-medicating with Friends season 2, which in my honest opinion, is the best season.

Topshop striped sweater, Chip & Pepper jeans, Converse, vintage oversized earrings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment