New Years Eve Inspiration

This year was filled with a lot of greatness. You can look back on the year and say it was terrible just as easily as saying it was wonderful, but I think if you really think about it, even the terrible moments can be considered key in developing and becoming the lovely human being that you are today. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? I can think of many times this past year that were really hard, (school, boys, friends, etc.) but without it, I wouldn't be where I am today. This year I've figured out what I want to do with my life, the company I would like to keep, and how I would like to spend my days. 2011 was wonderful. Hard, but wonderful.
However, just between you and me, 2012 is going to kick ass.

Here is some inspiration for everyone's outfits tonight, which I think is completely key, since you'll be ringing in the new year with these clothes on your back. Personally, I hope you wear at least something shiny, (sparkles and sequins are preferred.)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
See you all next year!
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment