School Outfit

nullnullnullnullnullnull
I get tons of sweet emails from readers asking to post school outfits, but because of rehearsal lately I've been getting home way after dark. Luckily, we had just enough time in the wee hours of the morning to take a few photos. Major stress on the wee hours of the morning, it was about 7:15 am, hence the lack of any real excitement or verve. But the photos take on a really nice melancholy sort of softness, don't you think?

As far as the outfit, I stumbled upon this cashmere cardigan in my room and was overjoyed to have such a staple in my closet. The tank top is vintage from the 20s- my aunt gave it to me- I've worn it twice already this week. It's amazing. The shorts I cut myself for Coachella, and the watch I never take off. This was the first time I have ever worn knee-high socks and I have to say I kinda like it.

It's December! I can't believe it! I love it! It's the holiday season!

Vintage 1920s knit tank top, Calvin Klein DIY shorts, Timex x J Crew watch, vintage silver buckle bracelet, American Apparel shoes, polka dot knee high socks, vintage gray sweater.

0 comments:

Post a Comment