I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

nullnull
nullnullnullnull
I'm in Oregon for part of the holidays and took these photos in downtown Portland right after scouring Powell's books. Love, love, love Powells. It's like heaven. Bought so many good books today, I am so happy.

Oh and this poncho? AMAZING. Might as well be the #1 piece of clothing that I own. Its a Pendleton that I bought at Anthropologie, and it was such a worthwhile investment. It's the type of clothing article which is such a statement that you don't need anything else really special, just the basics. Put on a beauty like this one and just accessorize with black. I wish I could be a spokesperson for Pendleton, I love the brand so much.


Pendleton wool poncho, Urban Outfitters black flare pants, vintage leather boots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment