The Zodiac

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
In honor of all the hoopla about the "new astrological sign" Ophiuchus, (which I am not going to let change my sign or anything I've previously thought by the way), I thought I would share probably one of my favorite editorials... ever, that I discovered this past winter when I picked up Vogue UK with Emma Watson on the cover. Truthfully, I didn't pick up the issue because of my affinity for Harry Potter or Hermione Granger or whatever but because of this editorial, which is stunning in real life, on the glossy pages. Check out your original, classic, zodiac sign and marvel. I think this spread is so creative and beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment