Bleachers

Taking a break from history notes to update with an outfit from a few days ago. My mom surprised me on Sunday with this beautiful silk shirt when I got back from a theatre retreat with my school. I am in love with it. Oh and I have always wanted a pair of "riding pants" and I think Ive found my pair in these ones.

During winter break I decided to learn how to play the ukulele and have wanted to get the Hawaiian-famous-mini-guitar in some photos ever since. I think it is the sweetest instrument, and actually really easy to play. I definitely recommend picking one up one day, if you have the chance.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Vintage silk button up, American Apparel leather bow barrette, James Jeans strap platforms, The Stlish Wanderer x Mr. Kate Le Cadeau ring, American Apparel riding pants, Cordoba ukulele.

0 comments:

Post a Comment