Forest Elf

Ive talked previously about my interest in photography and disposable film. I finally branched out to the old school stuff and used some legit 35mm in a Canon that a friend of my moms gave me when he learned that I was interested in film photos. Here are some photos that were taken as I experimented with exposure and shutter speeds. Thank you Young Ji.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Im wearing a vintage fur collar (on loan from my aunt), JBrand jeans, American Apparel lattice body suit, and a vintage forest green cashmere sweater.

I took a test shot of my mom! You guys haven't seen her in a year.
Photobucket
My mom is wearing an H+M sweater which she changed the buttons on, vintage mexico sterling silver beads.

Also, here are a couple photos of some things I happened to find beautiful in my day to day life.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Hope you enjoyed!
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment