jewelry, white light and ceramics

I know I've said it before but jewelry remains one of my favorite things about an outfit. Jewelry is very unique to each individual and none two collections are the same. I've also grown quite a passion for pretty jewelry holders. I love that I was able to find the teal blue cups that match the roughly molded saucers. I bought both sets at the Fairfax flea market on separate occasions. The teacups are vintage, and the saucers were handmade by a boy who's mother makes Chinese pottery. I think they're my favorite part of my room.
Photobucket
Marc Jacobs Daisy and Lola, Escada, Vera Wang, Zara, and L'Occitane perfumes
Photobucket
Vintage silver cat ring holder, Sowat Paris angel wing ring, Adina Mills rock ring, swedish designed emerald ring from Suss Design on Beverly Blvd., Urban Revisions glass cluster ring
Photobucket
Vintage rhinestone necklaces
Photobucket
Adina Mills two finger rock ring, vintage turquoise necklace, blue stone pendants from childhood
Photobucket
The Stylish Wanderer x Mr. Kate bow ring, Ken and Dana silver rights necklace


Photobucket
Urban outfitters hand, 1940s star gold band, Ziba Khatibi floral ring, vintage garnet rings, Yves Saint Laurent gold and turquoise ring, Verameat lamb and doe copper rings
I know everyone owns this hand from Urban, but I think its so cool. Im really interested in learning the art of palm reading.
Photobucket
Mr. Kate decaying starburst earrings, Verameat silver french butter knife necklace and copper centaur necklace, Mr. Kate mini screw necklace

Both Mr. Kate pieces here I love! I just got the starburst earrings in the mail as a Christmas present from the designer Kate and I haven't stopped wearing them. I love the different sizes and the not so conventional shape to the stars. I feel like an exotic space princess when I put them on. The mini screw necklace I wear allllll the time. No joke. Its one of my favorite pieces to throw on for a spin on a simplistic silver chain and pendant.
Photobucket
various brass, mother of pearl and sterling silver vintage earrings
Photobucket
Sterling silver dragon necklace from when I was 7, 19th century black enamel and pearl inlay locket that is a family heirloom, various vintage earrings
Photobucket
The Stylish Wanderer x Mr. Kate bow ring, American Apparel white, brown and black leather bow barrettes.
Photobucket
White jewelry stand from World Market
Now I'm off to yoga class with my mom, part of our new years resolutions, and then tomorrow I have a photoshoot with a friend that Im very excited to work with. Hope your January is off to a good start!

0 comments:

Post a Comment