Update


  • Im going to New York Fashion Week! Say what? YES. Its going to be crazy. A bunch of us bloggers are going, so expect tons of pictures like never seen before.
  • Sneak peak at my new favorite 'glam' item for fall. My 1930s smoking jacket. Will debut fully at fashion week.
  • Ive put more items into Shop The Stylish Wanderer's Closet. Check out all the new items here, and dont forget to follow it with bloglovin here. I will be updating with new items for the next couple of days.
  • I have currently been in Oregon for the past week, but my mother and I are driving back down to Los Angeles next week because we are moving back down! I have family there but really its always been my home.
  • I want to congratulate Danny Roberts for his article in WWD. Go Danny!
  • I really want to go see Miyazaki and Ghibli's new movie Ponyo.
  • I went to a Cat Power/Juliette Lewis/Pretenders concert the other day. My mom got this wristband because she was over 21. I took it from her after the venue. I like the silver in it a lot.
  • I took these pictures myself. Theyre some of my favorites, maybe because they were so difficult to shoot (figure in tripod/self timer/setting up mirror to catch light etc.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment